1. I have a twin sister - she is my better half, and together we are an unstoppable force.
2. People, not places, are home to me - and, on purpose, I have only a select few of them.
3. I believe in fate, and a couple other esoteric things you would probably disagree with.
4. I've had a near-death experience at 22 that merits my beliefs.
5. I have monthly food obsessions that cannot be stopped. It's best for everyone to just let them play out. This month was (of all things) FIGS!
6. I am a great massage therapist. I am not a masseuse. Yes, you can have one, and NO - I will not give you a "happy ending"!!!!
7. I believe that there is a path to the higher self for everyone. Yoga is mine.
8. I'd prefer to look at the world through the comfort of a camera lens.
9. I would rather be standing in the middle of a forest, than in a city.
10. There is nothing more soothing to me than the scent of worn leather, fresh hay and sweet feed that greets me as I pass through the entrance of a stable.
11. The best memory I have is of galloping on an andalusian horse across a windy beach in Tarifa, Spain.
12. Ask anyone and they will tell you I am a Pisces, they know this because I have repeatedly told them and have gotten their astrological sign as well.
13. I was so in love once that everyday I would wake up and smile just knowing he was in my life, and all mine. I wish I could remember what that kind of happiness feels like.
14. I'm an impeccable judge of character, and it is almost impossible to lie to me. However - and quite ironically, I am extremely gullible.
15. I try to avoid confrontation as much as possible, but I once tackled a 200 pound black woman in a walmart parking lot for trying to steal my purse...I got it back.
16. I am looking forward to getting my first dog more than I am to getting married.
17. I'm not sure if I'll ever get married. I don't know how to feel about that.
18. I have lived in Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, Florida, and California, and all have left their mark on me.
19. I finally quit smoking last April and am surprised at how much I enjoy this whole "breathing" thing :)
20. I want to help play a part in the transistion to a "greener" world.
21. I am in a constant battle with Lyme Disease. Trust me folks, you do not want this.
22. 22 Is my lucky number.
23. The person I understand the least is my father...ironically I have been told I am very much like him.
24. Green, not blue, is my favorite color.
25. "What Dreams May Come" is my favorite movie, and - I know, you've never heard of it!