Saturday, March 31, 2012

Crafting The Day Away

Many of you may have noticed that my posts have been scarce this past month. (So sorry bout that...) What I've come to realize though is that energy is a Lymie's most precious commodity, and when you don't have a lot of it, multi-tasking is simply impossible. 


Happily, I can say that I'm not pulling a "disappearing act" this time, but am slowly forging my way towards May, filling my days with crafting projects. Why? Because the month of May is "Lyme Disease Awareness Month" and I've become determined to raise as much money as possible for Inanna House . Lol - I've written about this amazing healing center manifesting its way into reality for months now so I doubt any of you have no idea what I am referring to, but if you don't, please click on the "Inanna House" link above to read more about it. 


I would sincerely like to thank Katie, Jane and Bikram Yoga Yorktown for designating this May's monthly donation classes for the benefit of Inanna House, and for allowing me to set up a table where all the goods - like the decorative votive candles pictured above can be sold to benefit the House as well. 


It does take a LOT of time and energy to create these items, so I'm planning ahead and starting early! (super smart idea : ) 


The best part is that it hasn't cost me a cent! These are things I just happen to have stored around the house or are things that friends and family have donated for the cause. Pretty cool, huh?


Even though it may take me longer than the average person to pull this together, it is SO good to know that I CAN do something to help - Inanna House is a place that I've, at times, literally cried myself to sleep wishing such a space existed for me to go to and heal. How could I not help create it??


So...if you were wondering why I fell off the radar, well...now you know : )


Many Blessings,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

All and any comments, criticisms, suggestions, shout-outs, or any other uncontainable remarks are ABSOLUTELY and completely welcome : )